FAQ - frequently asked questions
2. Where do I find more information about the tour?
If you have found a tour you are interested in, please click on the picture of the tour. Now the tour description will appear together with the tour highlights and tour key facts such as: days of operation, approximately duration of the tour, which services are included and which are not (for example: does the tour include pick up from hotel or not). Moreover, you will find tour pictures.
3. Are the entrance tickets included?
If you click on the picture of the tour, the tour description will appear. You will find out if entrance tickets are included by looking at the KEY TOUR FACTS information’s.
4. How do I know if my desired tour date is still bookable?
Contact us through the booking- or request form. We will reply back to you within 24 hours.
5. What is the difference between a normal and a private tour?
With normal tour, the group consists of various participants who booked the tour independently. Those tours always take place at a certain date and time. With private tours, the group consists only of people who booked the tour collectively. These tours will only take place on the date and time you booked it. The advantage of a private tour is that you can always design it as you wish.
6. Am I able to book a normal tour as a private tour?
7. Am I able to get an individual tour which is designed completely for my requests?
8. Will the tours take place by bad weather conditions?
If a tour will take place by bad weather conditions it depends in first row on the type of the tour and then on the excursion provider. For example during sand storms flight excursion are not operating due to safety reasons. Please check additional “Changes in the itinerary” in our Special Conditions.
9. Where is the meeting point of my tour?
All our tours, except those where a transfer is not included in the tour rate, include a pick-up directly from your hotel. The meeting point is always the hotel lobby. Please be at the given pick up time in the hotel lobby, the guide/driver will look for your and ask for your name and booking reservation.
10. We are on a cruise. Is it possible to be picked up at the cruise harbour?
11. When do I have to pay the tour?
Normally, the tour need to be paid within 10 days after the booking. If you book short-dated, it shall be latest 3 days before the tour date. On request, we can also offer cash payment.
12. Which payment methods are available?
There are several payment methods to pay a tour. If you book online, you can pay via PayPal, credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or bank transfer. When choosing the bank transfer please be advised that the bank fees needs to be covered completely by you. No matter which payment method you use, the booking is only bindingly when cashed.
13. Why am I not able to pay at the location?
The payment of the bookings have to be done beforehand so that the tour provider and the customer have a guarantee and the possibility to plan ahead.
14. Will I receive a booking confirmation?
15. What will I do if I am not able to participate in an already booked tour?
16. Who do I contact if something goes wrong?
If something goes wrong or if you are unsure about something, you can always contact our customer service. Our business hours are from Monday till Friday, from 9.00am to 6.00pm (+2 GMT in summer,+3 GMT in winter). Our telephone number is: +971 (0) 7 2041587.
17. During which times is the customer service available?
18. Will my details be treated confidentially?
Yes, all the personal details you provide are only used for the technical administration of our website as well as for the fulfilment of your requests and needs – for example for the contact between you and the tour guide. For the processing of contracts, it is necessary to forward your personal details to the tour & transfer providers, including the details about the booked services, the date of the booking, so that the provider can arrange your booked service accordingly. A passing on to other third parties only takes place if it is necessary for the processing of contracts with the providers or if you agreed explicitly.
19. Will I be able to participate in a tour with an individual impairment to health?
20. How do you ensure the quality of the tours and excursions?